Holiday inspired outfits! / Praznicni outfiti

10:47

I know how much we all love Christmas so I wanted to show you couple outfits that I would like to  wear this time of the year. I know that you should wear more colors than black, grey and beige but they seem so classy and elegant that I had to put them in this post.
I would add some details to spice up these looks even more like winged eyeliner (I like Max factor colour x-pert), red (burgundy) nails (with sparkles of course) or maybe even some red lipstick (I don't how many times I can mention Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate Moss in 31?).


1. This outfit is my favourite one so far. Love the material of sweather and I have been obsessed with skirts lately. And I think that over knee socks and necklace make this outfit really interesting and dressed up.
Sweather - Gaudi
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Bata
Grey/black necklace - Kate Spade
Pink/grey necklace - Accessorize
2. A bit more dressed up outfit that will keep you warm but still stylish.
Sweather - Gaudi
Skirt -  Zara
Boots - Steve Madden
Rings - Accessorize
3. And the last outfit. This outfit makes me want to Christmas parties so bad. This is my perfect coctail dress and the only thing I added here is Swarovski braclest that I had an eye on for a while.
Dress- Guess
Braclet - Swarovski
Shoes - Zara



This is my shortest post so far but I hope you like it and tell me what would you like to wear on holidays


You Might Also Like

7 коментара

  1. Pretty sweaters :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thigh high socks. They're my favorite around this time of year. I like to layer them on top of tights for warmth.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. poseti nas http://sami.blog.rs/blog/sami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blask dress, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pieces. I love the sparkle polish and the statement necklaces.
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete